2GHz Dual-Core CPU or Better
(Minimum : 1.5GHz single-core CPU)
2GB RAM or more
256MB video memory or more
A sound card that supports full-duplexing required
Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
Microsoft Internet Explorer9 ~ 11
Microsoft Windows Media Player 11 ~ 12
- You may not be able record computer sounds if you are using a sound card that does not support full-duplexing.
- Sometimes, upgrading the driver is recommended in order to record computer sounds.
- However, if your current sound card does not support full-duplexing, upgrading the driver will not help because it may be hardware related.
- Depending on which movie you intend to record you may need to upgrade your graphic card, sound card, CPU or RAM.
- For game recording, please take a look at liteCam Game.